Looking for a Magento ECommerce Development Company?
Home, Header & Footer Features List
1. Top-level domain with HTTP’s – First A top-level domain was intended to help classify a feature of a website, such as its purpose, the owner, or geographical origin.
2. Business logo – Accordingly using your clients’ names and logos on your marketing materials and websites can be an excellent way to boost your company’s credibility.
3. User-friendly navigation – For Example, This helps the user to reach the data they are searching for in a few seconds.
4. Wish list – Wish lists are collections of desired products saved by customers to their user account, signifying interest without immediate intent to purchase.
5. Customer login – With a user account, a visitor creates a personalized profile on your website in order to tailor their experience with your web content.
6. Store finder – This is a website (or app) feature that allows customers to find physical outlets to a retailer or of any organization with real-world locations that people may need to visit.
7. Language options – When your site is available in multiple languages, you can attract the attention of an international market.
You also become identified as a global brand which elevates your status and improves your reputation eCommerce web development company
8. Shopping cart – A shopping cart on an online retailer’s site is a piece of software that facilitates the purchase of a product or service.
9. Search bar – For Example To enhance the user-friendliness of your website, the best part is to add a search bar that helps the visitors to find what they need.
10. Phone number – Finally By providing a contact number the customers can easily contact you for queries.
Features of Magento ECommerce web development Company
eCommerce web development Company features for you
11. Highlighted UVP – First A unique value proposition (UVP), also known as a unique selling proposition (USP), is a statement that clearly expresses your product or service’s distinct selling points to potential customers.
12. Risk reducers -For Example, A risk reducer is usually a copy that is positioned near or on the CTA that seeks to minimize anxiety about taking the desired action.
13. Loyalty program – Loyalty programs, sponsored by retailers and other businesses, offer rewards, discounts, and other special incentives as a way to attract and retain customers.
14. CTA to push people to product collections and important sales pages
15. Like Featured products or Best selling products or New arrivals
16. Personalised items – For Example, Website Personalization is the process of creating customized experiences for visitors to a website.
17. Text content – Finally Text content informs, describes, explains concepts and procedures to our readers (not just “visitors”). It is the very basis of web communication.
Responsive Magento eCommerce Web Development Services
18. FAQ, returns and exchanges, store locator, shipping information, order tracking, etc.
19. Contact us -First This makes these visitors have easy contact with you.
20. Newsletter signup – Accordingly this is used by the business or the organization to share valuable information with their network.
21. Payment system icons – This makes the customers make payments easily.
22. Social Media links – For Example by providing social media links the visitor can easily identify their business account.
23. Link to about pages – For Example, All these links will straightly take you from one page to another page.
25. Live Chat – Finally This will help the customers to have a real conversation with you in a chat application.
Product Category Page Features List
26. Consistent image size – First Large images or full-screen background images should be no more than 1 MB.
27. Breadcrumb navigation – On the other hand this is a secondary navigation system that shows a user’s location in a site or web app.
28. Similarly Show the number of products displayed on the page
29. Product filtering and sorting – Because using filters on your storefront can make it easier for shoppers to navigate products by allowing them to search the way they want to.
30. Page description field -Finally This is an HTML element that describes and summarizes the contents of your page for the benefit of users and search engines.
Magento Product Page Features List
31. Product title -First A product title is something where you list your product in an eCommerce store with a title provided.
All the required information regarding your product, thus helping users to perceive your product better.
32. Similarly good quality of images with zoom-in functionality
33. Pricing information with potential sales or discounts As well as good performance.
34. A field to change purchase quantities
35. Product variables (if necessary) – On the other hand Product Variables are a product type in Woo Commerce that lets you offer a set of variations on a product, with control over prices, stock, image, and more for each variation.
36. Add to cart button – If you purchase some product online, the first step you have to do is to select the product to add to the cart.
37. Trust signal around “Add to Cart” button
38. Add to Wish List and Compare button on each product page – For Example, This is used when you like a product and you wanted to purchase it in the future, in this case, you have to add this to the wish list.
39. Social share buttons for each e-commerce product – Social sharing describes when social media users broadcast web content on a social network to their connections, groups, or specific individuals.
40. Product description – Similarly a product description is the marketing copy that explains what a product is and why it’s worth purchasing.
41. Consumer reviews on products – Accordingly all these customer reviews will help the visitors to know more about the product.
42. Related products – Finally Related products are recommendations in addition to an item a customer is currently viewing.
Customer Checkout, Shopping Cart, and Wish list
43. Accept all payment methods -First All types of payment methods are acceptable.
44. Cart details – A shopping cart on an online retailer’s site is a piece of software that facilitates the purchase of a product or service.
45. Final price – Final Price means the price of the reference obligation, expressed as a percentage, determined in accordance with the specified Valuation Method.
46. Shipping method (offer low shipping cost) – Similarly It is a hard task for an eCommerce business owner to choose the right shipping partner.
finally, There are dozens of them in the world and each of them provides different rates and conditions.
47. Billing address and shipping address – For Example, The billing address is the address connected to the customer’s payment method.
48. Security seals – Verifies the identity of a website’s owner and operator and uses verified Data Encryption (SSL). Confirms the website is scanned daily for malware and malicious content for retail customers.
49. Also Include an area to punch in promo codes.
50. On the other hand Have an option to change the quantity or remove items
51. Similarly Allow items to be saved for later
52. Sidebar: blog search, categories, popular posts –
53. Finally, Social share buttons – Finally Sending photos, videos, product recommendations, and website links to friends with social networking Account.
Back-end Features List-eCommerce web development company
54. Dashboard/reporting tools – First Dashboard reporting is a process used to represent key performance indicators and relevant business data in a visual and interactive way.
55. Administrator management – Similarly Website administrators plan and perform website enhancements and manage website content.
56. Customer management – Accordingly this is a powerful tool that helps businesses organize and manage their customer relationships on a centralized and easy-to-use platform
57. Store management – Accordingly a store management tracks goods or books from the point of purchase through production and sales to the point of sales.
58. Content Management – On the other hand A content management system (CMS) is an application that helps to manage web content, allowing multiple contributors to create, edit and publish.
59. Order and shipping management -For Example, It is the process that helps to manage and fulfill the online products.
60. Payment, taxes, and location management – On the other hand All this will be clearly maintained and managed properly with step-by-step instructions.
61. SEO management – Also Search engine optimization improves your visibility in relevant search engine results pages (SERPs) on search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
62. Email marketing integration – Finally Email integrations are individual tools that can be combined with email marketing to create a complete and effective strategy.
eCommerce Blog Features List
63. Discount and promotion management – First It is something that is done to make people aware of something and increase its sales or popularity.
64. Root file upload -eCommerce web development company
66. Responsive design – Accordingly It is a web development approach that creates dynamic changes to the appearance of a website, depending on the size of the screen and orientation of the device being used to view it.
67. Browser compatibility – On the other hand, browser compatibility means your website can be ‘translated’ effectively through a particular browser or an operating system, such that it can be accessed by and is fully functional for a user.
68. Fast loading – For Example, The only website is the fast customers will stay on your website, they will move to your competitor’s website.
69. For digital downloads, explain how they receive products
70. Multilevel security – On the other hand multilevel security is a security policy that allows the classification of data and users based on a system of hierarchical security levels combined with a system of non-hierarchical security categories.
71. Finally, Automatic site backup – Finally, The purpose of an automatic website backup solution is to take a snapshot of your website as it is and create redundancy by backing up all your website data.