Looking for an Woocommerce Development Company, please find the options below
Main Features For Woocommerce Development Company
- User Friendly – Also Usability, or User Experience, is the art of making your website simple, user-friendly, and easy to use.
- Mobile-Friendly Website – A mobile-friendly website is one that is designed to work the exact same way across devices.
- High – Resolution Photo’s & Video’s
- User-Generated Reviews – User reviews or customer-generated reviews are the results of evaluations, comparisons, and analyses made by the users about the business with what they have experienced.
- Special Offers – There may also be some special offers, discounts, gift vouchers, cashback and others will be available.
- Easy Find-in Store -Also By providing location and other detail it will be easy for the customers to identify.
- Related Items – Also Related products are recommended in addition to an item a customer is currently viewing.
- FAQ – FAQ is frequently asked questions, with this the visitor may get answers for all their questions.
- Social Proof – Social proof in a marketing context is evidence that other people have purchased and found value in a product or service offered Also by a business.
- Security Features – Website security is an inevitable factor because the effect of security issues are irreparable. It will even damage your business reputation.
- Advanced Payment Options – All types of online payment methods are available.
- Detailed Shipping Information – A shipping policy should be concise but thorough Also by highlighting essential shipping information that your customers should be aware of.
- Multi TouchPoint Contact Page – Also Having multiple touchpoints really just means having more than one type of interaction available for the potential buyer with your business.
- Return Policy – Return and Refund Policies for E-commerce stores have been proven to increase the number of people who end up making a purchase once they’re on your website.
Home, Header & Footer Features List for Woo-commerce Website
1. Top-level domain with HTTP’s – A top-level domain is the suffix or extension tied to a website.
2. Business logo – The business logo is the one that tells the visitor, whats your business is about without any content.
3. User-friendly navigation – It Provide clear labels for the pages where navigation tabs take you.
4. Wishlist – Wishlist’s on e-commerce websites are features that allow the creation of collections with desired products saved Also by clients, in their user’s account.
5. Customer login – Customer login is one that manages all billing information about your customers.
6. Store finder -In Brief It is a website (or app) feature that allows customers to find physical outlets of a retailer or of any organization with real-world locations that people may need to visit.
7. Language options – Google Translate is a no-cost service provided Also by Google.
8. Shopping cart – Shopping cart helps in managing multiple customers effectively.
9. Search bar – Finally search bar will be placed at the top right or top center on your website, which helps the visitors to find what they actually looking for.
10. Phone number – Also By providing a phone number, your customers can find it easy to contact you.
11. Highlighted UVP – It is nothing but a unique value proposition, it should quickly show visitors the benefits of using your website.
12. Risk reducers – In Brief A risk reducer is usually a copy that is positioned near or on the CTA that seeks to minimize anxiety about taking the desired action.
13. Loyalty program -Also A loyalty program is a marketing strategy designed to encourage customers to continue to shop at or use the services of a business associated with the program.
14. Finally CTA to push people to product collections and important sales pages.
SEO For Woocommerce Website
15. Featured products or Best selling products or New arrivals.
16. Personalised items – Personalised gifts are the items that carry a person’s name, initials, picture, or monogram on them.
17. Text content – Finally The text content is one that explains your concept and procedure to your visitors.
18. FAQ, returns and exchanges, store locator, shipping information, order tracking, etc.
19. Contact us – Also By providing contact us it will be easy for the customers to connect easily with you.
20. Newsletter signup – This is done Also by highlighting how many existing subscribers you have, you demonstrate the value of your newsletter to would-be subscribers.
21. Payment system icons – This is essential for a website that has an online process.
22. Social Media links – Also By adding social media links to your website, it will be easy for the visitors to find your social media account like, Facebook, Twitter, and others.
23. Link to about pages – In fact, While giving the link to the about us page the visitor can straight aways reach the about us page within a second.
25. Live Chat – Finally By providing live chat, customers will have a direct conversation with you.
Product Category Page Features List
26. Consistent image size – In Brief Large images or full-screen background images should be no more than 1 MB.
27. Breadcrumb navigation – It is a secondary navigation system that shows a user’s location in a site or web app.
28. Show the number of products displayed on the page.
29. Product filtering and sorting – In Brief If you run a sizable online store offering a wide range of products or services then product filtering and sorting are musts.
30. Page description field – Finally It is an attribute within your meta tags that help describe your page.
Product Page Features List
31. Product title – In fact, It is how you describe a product on the eCommerce store with the title.
32. Good quality of images with zoom-in functionality.
33. Pricing information with potential sales or discounts.
34. A field to change purchase quantities for an Ecommerce Development Company.
35. Product variables (if necessary) – In Brief A variable product is a type that lets you sell a single product with different variations.
36. Add to cart button – In Brief, This button helps to add the product you selected to the cart so that it will be easy for you to identify while making payment.
37. Trust signal around the “Add to Cart” button.
38. Add to Wish List and Compare button on each product page.
39. Social share buttons for each e-commerce product.
40. Product description – Finally This describes the product and its use.
41. Consumer reviews on products – Thus The consumer’s review of the product will be helpful for the new visitors to know about the product.
42. Related products – Related products are recommendations in addition to an item a customer is currently viewing.
Customer Checkout, Shopping Cart, and Wish list for Woocommerce Development Company
43. Accept all payment methods – All types of payment methods are acceptable.
44. Cart details – A shopping cart on an online retailer’s site is a piece of software that facilitates the purchase of a product or service.
45. Final price – In Brief Form some products so there might be a fixed price.
46. Shipping method (offer low shipping cost) – Thus The shipping charge may vary for a different location.
47. Billing address and shipping address for Ecommerce Development Company.
48. Security seals -In fact Secure Site Seals help to educate website visitors.
49. In Brief Include an area to punch in promo codes.
50. Finally Have an option to change the quantity or remove items.
51. Allow items to be saved for later – Finally, You all also save the product you like for future purchases.
WooCommerce Blog Features List
52. Sidebar: blog search, categories, popular posts.
53. Social share buttons – Social share buttons give customers the ability to display their eCommerce purchases on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or other platforms.
Back-end Features List for Woocommerce Development Company
54. Dashboard/reporting tools – Thus Dashboard reporting is a process used to represent key performance indicators and relevant business data in a visual and interactive way.
55. Administrator management – In Brief It plans and performs website enhancements and manages website content.
56. Customer management – In Brief It helps businesses organize and manage their customer relationships on a centralized and easy-to-use platform.
57. Store management – In Brief It manages the goods and books from the point of purchase to sale.
58. Content management – In fact, Content management helps to maintain your web page with proper content.
59. Order and shipping management – It helps the customer to manage and fulfill the online products they order and purchase.
60. Payment, taxes, and location management – All this will be clearly maintained and managed properly with step-by-step instructions.
61. SEO management – Thus Search engine optimization improves your visibility in relevant search engine results pages (SERPs) on search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
62. Email marketing integration – In fact, This helps to create a complete and effective strategy for email marketing.
63. Discount and promotion management – It is something that is done to make people aware of something and increase its sales or popularity.
64. Root file upload -Finally The File Manager will open a new tab, and you can see a directory structure of your home folder.
Page Speed Optimization
66. Responsive design -In fact, It is a web development approach that creates dynamic changes to the appearance of a website
66. a) Depending on the screen size and orientation of the device being used to view it.
67. Browser compatibility – Browser compatibility means that your website can be translated effectively like a particular browser or operating system, such that it can be accessed by and is fully functional for a user.
68. Fast loading – If your site loads in 2.9 seconds, it is faster than approximately 50% of the web.
69. Finally For digital downloads, explain how they receive products.
70. Multilevel security – Thus Multilevel security is a security policy that allows the classification of data.
71. a) users based on a system of hierarchical security levels combined with a system of non-hierarchical security categories for E-commerce Development Company.
71. Automatic site backup – Finally Drop my site provides a simple and easy-to-use interface to backup websites and databases.